5 Ideas to Help you Strengthen Customer Relationships
One of the best ways to generate word of mouth is strong customer relationships. No doubt about it.
Below are five incredible ways to strengthen your customer relationships.
- Competency breeds loyalty. Finish every project on time, within budget, coupled with exceptional customer service.
- Show appreciation. If you’re in product business, randomly hand out free things to your clients. If you’re in the service business, do something for free, at no charge.
- Refer your customers to your customers. Some of your customers may also have small businesses and some of your customers maybe a perfect fit as a client for them. So, why not refer your customers to your customers?
- Keep a database of their purchases. Every time they make a purchase, ask them for feedback on their previous purchase. Note their feedback down. If a follow-up is needed, do so.
- If you’re in a service business, look for issues the client has overlooked. Point it to them along with a solution and maybe even fix it for them.
Did you like these ideas? I have another set of Five Ideas to help you Strengthen Customer Relationships.
Hope you use these ideas and strengthen your customer relationships.