One of the best ways to generate word of mouth is strong customer relationships. No doubt about it.
Below are five incredible ways to strengthen your customer relationships.
- Competency breeds loyalty. Finish every project on time, within budget, coupled with exceptional customer service.
- Show appreciation. If you’re in product business, randomly hand out free things to your clients. If you’re in the service business, do something for free, at no charge.
- Refer your customers to your customers. Some of your customers may also have small businesses and some of your customers maybe a perfect fit as a client for them. So, why not refer your customers to your customers?
- Keep a database of their purchases. Every time they make a purchase, ask them for feedback on their previous purchase. Note their feedback down. If a follow-up is needed, do so.
- If you’re in a service business, look for issues the client has overlooked. Point it to them along with a solution and maybe even fix it for them.
Did you like these ideas? I have another set of Five Ideas to help you Strengthen Customer Relationships.
Hope you use these ideas and strengthen your customer relationships.